CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Name: AlexiaName: Saskia
Colour: White and TabbyColour: Tabby
Gender: FemaleGender: Female
Microchip: 953 010 004 959 971Microchip: 953 010 004 959 972
Alexia is a very active ‘on the go’ kitten. She loves zooming around the house with her BFF Saskia. Alexia also loves wrestling with Saskia, except if she is loosing – Alexia hates loosing and can be quite vocal about it. Alexia has strong FOMO (fear of missing out)- she gets herself involved in everything, wherever the action is. Even if the ‘action’ is sitting and reading a book, Alexia will be there – between you and the book. Alexia may be a little timid at first, but she is very easy to win over with play and will settle in quickly.
Saskia is a bouncy gregarious kitten. She loves to start each day with a purry snuggle with her people, and will greet you at the door with more purs and cuddles when you come home. She also enjoys bonding with a daily brush to keep her silky medium length fur looking it’s best. Saskia’s favourite past times include: – wrestling and zooming around the house with her best friend Alexia; – playing with a wand toy with her people; – sitting in boxes and under maxi-skirts; – wishing she could get to the birds outside so she could hunt them; – ‘helping’ with the sweeping and mopping’; – bouncing around like a little fox.
How to meet Alexia and Saskia
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.