CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Ariella loves attention, pats and cuddles. She doesn’t mind being picked up and carried around. If there is an empty lap in the house, Ariella will find it and will sit in it. Crossed legs will not stop her and she will either paw at them until they uncross or plop herself down on top of them!
(Click image to enlarge.)
Ariella hasn’t had much interaction with other dogs and cats so I don’t know how she will react to them. I don’t think she will respond well to enthusiastic/playful animals as she doesn’t like to play for long periods of time.
She is very cuddly and would make an excellent companion for someone who has time to pat her and pay her attention, she repays this with ‘washing’ any bare skin she can find. She will happily sleep in a cat bed or on a human bed as well as any other sunny spot in the house.
Ariella is approximately 3 years old and is living with her foster mum Diane in Potts Point. Her adoption fee is $250 and she is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained.
How to meet Ariella
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.