CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: Sep 2019
Colour: White with small amount Ginger
Microchip: 900 164 002 021 716
Artemis was named after a talking cat because he loves to talk. He meows at you to speak to you and follows you around the house once he is comfortable. He will not leave your side and is a very affectionate cat. He loves his pats but doesn’t like to be held.
He is able to adjust to other cats when introduced properly and loves to eat. Artemis will eat pretty much anything you put in front of him.
The ideal home for Artemis is one with no dogs and lots of love. He likes to play with interactive toys and loves to do one of 2 things; follow you everywhere/ play with you and lay around on the couch and his bed.
He has a unique personality where he loves to talk a lot. He will look at you and meow repeatedly – doesn’t seem to get tired. He rubs up against you and against walls in front of you to show you he loves you. He is always asking for food.
How to meet Artemis
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.