CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Arwen (F)
Arwen is a very sweet and loving girl. She’s approx 5 years old. However, due to having experienced a very rough start to life, she’s initially very timid with new people and situations, so we’re looking for a very loving, patient person or couple who will be happy to give Arwen the time she needs to feel safe in her new home with you. Once she’s settled in she is very loving, and will reward you with affection and the loudest purrs ever. She can also be playful, with shoe laces and chasing laser dots being her favourites.
(Click image to enlarge.)
As Arwen tends to bond strongly to just one person, she’d be an ideal cat for a single person with no other pets who wants a very strong, bonded relationship with a cat. She’d also be well suited to a couple in a quiet environment.
Arwen’s adoption fee is $200. She is 5 years old, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained. Arwen is in foster care with Michaela at Chippendale.
How to meet Arwen
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.