CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Name: BillieName: Brandy
DOB: Feb 2013DOB: Feb 2013
Colour: TabbyColour: Tabby
Gender: FemaleGender: Female
Microchip: 900 006 000 180 940Microchip:900 006 000 174 379
Billie came to Catrescue with her sister Brandy after her owner passed away. Initially shy, Brandy does not take long to come out of her shell. She likes human company and loves to join her human on the couch while watching TV or sleep peacefully at the bottom of your bed.
Although shyer than her sister, Billie is definitely the alpha cat. If she wants you to herself she will make it quite clear to her sister.
Whilst quite happy in each others company, Billie and Brandy like to time share their human. Billie will sleep next to you on your bed, while Brandy enjoys a Netflix session on your lap.
Brandy loves to watch TV. Anything with animals, even animated ones, is Brandy’s favourite. She is a big fan of Peter Rabbit and Bluey. Brandy is a super affectionate cat. She is happiest when she is close to her human. She enjoys gentle strokes or a chin tickle, and likes a cuddle. She enjoys a chat- and will respond to human questions with a very cute chirpy meow.
She is bonded to her sister Billie, and will groom Billie whenever she gets the chance. They are untested with dogs but may be suitable in a home wth older gentle children.
How to meet Billie and Brandy
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.