CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: Apr 2020
Microchip: 953 010 005 095 873
Miss Brindi is the sweetest little companion. She is ever so soft and cuddly and loves play time by chasing her toys around. She loves to hide in dark corners, but it’s her big moon shaped eyes that give her hiding place away ! When she is ready, she will hop up on your lap for a cuddle and purrs when close to her humans.
Only a kitten herself she has been a mum of 3 wee babies and was by all accounts an exceptional mum to them. She has the cutest meow when she wants a pat or food. Brindi is looking for a home a nice big home to run around in and another young cat to be friends with.
How to meet Brindi
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.