CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Faux Begal anyone? Our girl loves being high and getting into everything.
Cami is a very active girl who is mega curious and mega friendly. She is a lot of fun and quite delightful.
(Click image to enlarge.)
We rescued Cami after she’d been badly injured when someone turned their car engine on when she was around 7 weeks old. She had the ball in her hip joint removed and most of her tail was amputated. She was seriously injured and in terrible pain, but very luckily she was able to have surgery and recover. This hasn’t slowed her down and she has indeed made a full recovery. It was tough for a while as she had to be very confined for 6 weeks. Whilst this was frustrating for a young kitten who just wants to run around, it means she got lots and lots of cuddles and she is super friendly.
She gets on very well with her foster sister adult cat but is slow to accept new fosters coming in. She is dog friendly too.
Cami’s estimated date of birth is mid October, 2019. Her tax deductible adoption fee is $250. She is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
Located 1 hour west of Sydney with Carer Jenny.
For more info about Cami, please email
How to meet Cami
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.