CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Chamomile (F) & Earl Grey (M)
Are you seeking two gentle cats to lounge & race around your home and enjoy the comforts of simple everyday life? Chamomile and Earl Grey are a loving sister and brother team, who were rescued when young.
Do you have a quiet home and are willing to give these two a fur-ever family? They will make it a lively place at times.
Chamomile ( tabby & white) loves to be near to you – purring, rolling on her back and pummeling the air. She’s wary of strangers, yet we think will over time gain confidence in those who are kind to her. Earl Grey (silver grey tabby) is more timid, and likely will make you work for his attention (like most cats), and is very happy to find the comfiest beds in hideyholes wherever that may be for relaxation time.
Just like other young cats, Chamomile and Earl Grey can at times be very energetic and love to chase each other from one end of the house to the other. You will enjoy watching them have so much fun.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Chamomile and Earl Grey are approximately 18 months old and would be best suited to a quite home with adults. They are used to living with a few other cats in their foster home but are not dog friendly.
Chamomile (900 079 000 130 553) and Earl Grey (900 079 000 130 564) are approximately 18 months and are with Carer Natasha in Earlwood 2206. Their adoption fee is $440 together.
All our kittens and cats are desexed, microchipped, vaccination process started, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Chamomile & Earl Grey
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.