CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Are you seeking a gentle cat to lounge & race around your home and enjoy the comforts of simple everyday life? Chamomile was rescued with her brother Earl Grey when they were young.
Do you have a quiet home and are willing to give Chamomile a fur-ever family?
Chamomile (tabby & white) loves to be near to you – purring, rolling on her back and pummelling the air. She’s wary of strangers, yet we think will over time gain confidence in those who are kind to her.
Just like other young cats, Chamomile can at times be very energetic and loves to run from one end of the house to the other.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Chamomile is approximately 18 months old and would be best suited to a quite home with adults. She is used to living with a few other cats in their foster home but she is not dog friendly.
Chamomile (900 079 000 130 553) is with Carer Natasha in Earlwood 2206. Her adoption fee is $250.
All our kittens and cats are desexed, microchipped, vaccination process started, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Chamomile
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.