CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Charlie (M) & Lionel (M)
Do you have a dog? And did you always want a super dog friendly cat? Well, meet Lionel & Charlie. Lionel & Charlie are the 2 most chilled out cats you will ever meet. These brothers are both incredibly affectionate and having grown up in foster care in a home with 3 dogs (one very boisterous dog), they are the absolute perfect cats for a home with dogs.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Charlie & Lionel are now 12 months old, and are exceptionally bonded. They definitely have to stay together. The two will spend hours inventing games, playing and running around. But after all their kitty shenanigans, at regular intervals they will cuddle up together for some mutual grooming and sleep.
Lionel is the ultimate cuddle kitten. He has sleepy eyes, with soft fur and melts into your arms as soon as you pick him up. Lionel has more ginger, and Charlie is the one with more white on him.
You could not find a sweeter more gentle and affectionate cat that Charlie. This lovely boy is a delight to have around and gives cuddling a whole new meaning. Little Charlie just melts into your arms when you pick him up and snuggles his head under your chin. He is extremely affectionate, and loving, and turns into a purring, chirruping machine with a single pat. Charlie has gorgeous golden eyes and velvet-like, ginger and white fur. He is playful, affectionate and very entertaining as he runs around inventing exciting games with Lionel.
Charlie & Lionel were rescued with their mum at 12 weeks of age due to their human family no longer wanting them. As sad as this is we couldn’t be happier – we think these gorgeous cats deserve more than being riddled with fleas, under fed and left to breed. As foster carers, we are incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to help and meet such beautiful cats!
Charlie & Lionel would suit most homes, including a home with kids, other cats or dogs. Their most vital need is lots of cuddles, and they love to snuggle in bed with their humans at night. These sweet little boys will turn your house into a home and will remain lifelong and loyal companions.
Charlie & Lionel are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea & worm treated and litter trained. They are currently in the adoption centre at PETstock in Broadway Shopping Centre, which is located at 1 Bay Street, Broadway, immediately above Harris Farm, and below Coles. Click here for their opening hours and further information. Or contact us for further information. Their adoption fee is $350.
How to meet Charlie & Lionel
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact Kelly on 0416 940 852 or email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.