CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: December 2022
Colour: Ginger and white
Microchip:900 164 002 063 500
This super cute little boy is a bundle of energy and fun. He is friendly, affectionate and confident.
When found Chester was very underweight and had a ruptured left eye. His eye has now been removed and being a 1 eyed kitten doesn’t seem to worry or slow down this goofy boy at all.
Chester loves human company, he will come when called (especially if there is food involved) and he follows me around the house.
He is currently living with a medium sized dog and 3 other cats including his foster sister Ophelia. These 2 love to rumble and play. They will chase each other around the house for hours. Chester loves chasing soft balls and will carry them around in his mouth.
Chester would love to be adopted with Ophelia or to a home with another young cat to play with.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Chester is currently with carer Carole in St Ives. His adoption fee is $295.
How to meet Chester
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please fill out the form below.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.
6. Keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Instagram or joining our mailing list.