CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Cindy (F)
Location: inner Sydney
Cindy is the most beautiful young cat. After being found in a warehouse heavily pregnant with nowhere safe to have her kittens, we took her in and she has done a fantastic job of bringing up 4 kittens.
Cindy is the most loving and gentle cat and that has been passed onto her kittens. Cindy is a big smoocher and just loves being with people. As soon as you sit down she is quick to make herself comfy on your lap or sitting next to you on the lounge.
(Click image to enlarge.)
From what we have seen, Cindy is not fond of other cats or dogs. She will need a family where she can be number one. Cindy would love a home where she can be around people who will give her lots of love and attention which she so much deserves as she has had a bit of a hard life. Cindy would be a lovely pet for older kids.
Cindy is just over 12 months old, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and kitty litter trained. She has been healthy during her late pregnancy and with her kittens.
How to meet Cindy
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please complete the form below. Include your name and phone number and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.
6. Keep up to date by following us on Facebook