Darcy and Shoyu
Darcy and Shoyu always want to play. They are constantly wanting to find new toys and exploring their home. Once they are done with playing they love to snuggle up to their people. Purring as loud as they can they will climb up you like a tree to get as close to your face as possible!
How to Meet Darcy and Shoyu:
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens. Our cats and kittens are desexed, microchipped and lifetime registered with Council, vaccinated, flea and worm treated.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.
How can you help us help the cats?
CatRescue 901 is a registered charity CFN 23215 with Tax Deductible Gift Recipient status.
ABN 47 167 228 980