CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: March 2021 DOB: March 2021 DOB: March 2021
Colour:White and black (black chin)Colour: White and blackColour:Tabby and White (small white chest)
Gender: MaleGender: Male Gender: Male
Microchip:991 003 000 910 612Microchip: 991 003 000 920 587Microchip:991 003 000 910 579
Spencer, Deacon and Emo are three siblings that just love being cats. They will be looking for a home either together or as a pair and a home with another young cat.
Deacon likes to be around people but keeps his distance. He is really talkative and loves to play and run around with loads of toys, he loves catching things. He’s really affectionate and purrs whenever you pet him. He loves his people and tries to spend as much time as he can with them.
Spencer is very affectionate and talkative and is always as close as he can be to humans. He love cuddles, running and playing around. He’ll always try to be close to people, so it’s good to have a setup that allows that. He’s really affectionate and purrs whenever you pet him.
Emo is very affectionate and playful, he loves toys and scratchers. He’s really affectionate and purrs whenever you pet him. He loves his cuddles.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Spencer, Deacon and Emo will be looking for a home either as a triplet or in a pair and single with another young cat. They are currently with carer Karen in Macquarie Park. Their adoption fee as a pair is $540 and as a single is $295.
How to meet Spencer, Deacon, Emo
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.