CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Looking for a big & beautiful cuddly fur friend? A companion for life who is easy going and super friendly once she gets to know you.
Delilah is around 4 years old, (equivalent to mid-twenties in human age), and she spends most of her time either loafing around or alternatively galloping about the house. She is an attractive and pretty mix of tortoiseshell colours with ginger, tabby and white, and she has gigantic green eyes.
Did you know the name “Delilah” means seductive and/or lovelorn?
Our Delilah is a super smoochy, head-butting and a have-a-chat cat. She’s very talkative and greets you when you return home. She is fond of snuggles in your arms or in your lap and does not mind having her belly rubbed.
Delilah enjoys being on her back and rolling around. She even loves getting her hair brushed and sleeping against people.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Initially, Delilah is a shyer cat and may hide but it won’t take too long for her curiosity to get the better of this cat. Be sure to have a laser pointer or a ball with a bell inside, as these are her favourite toys. She also likes chasing her carer mum up and down the hall.
We rescued Delilah as her owner became homeless and found it difficult to provide care for her cat. We agreed to take Delilah knowing we could find her a loving family, and this will would make it easier for her previous Mum to find accommodation.
Delilah’s adoption fee is $250. She is approximately 4 years old, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained.
Delilah is with carer: Monique in Willoughby 2068.
How to meet Delilah
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.