CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Earl Grey (M)
Are you seeking a gentle cat to lounge & race around your home and enjoy the comforts of simple everyday life? Earl Grey was rescued when young with his sister Chamomile and is looking for his fur-ever family.
Earl Grey (silver grey tabby) is timid, and likely will make you work for his attention (like most cats), and is very happy to find the comfiest beds in hidey-holes wherever that may be for relaxation time.
Just like other young cats, Earl Grey can at times be very energetic and love to run from one end of the house to the other. You will enjoy watching him have so much fun.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Earl Grey is approximately 18 months old and would be best suited to a quite home with adults. He is used to living with a few other cats in their foster home but are not dog friendly.
Earl Grey (900 079 000 130 564) is with Carer Natasha in Earlwood 2206. His adoption fee is $250.
All our kittens and cats are desexed, microchipped, vaccination process started, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Earl Grey
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.