CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Are you seeking a young, beautiful female companion, once abandoned and now ready for her fur-ever family? Are you willing to give Elodie, a social girl who likes to get up real close for a nuzzle, a second chance in life?
Did you know the name “Elodie” is a French version with the meaning of “foreign riches”? We think this is a lovely name for such a pretty and affectionate girl.
In fact, Elodie is extremely affectionate, she enjoys pats and likes to relax next to you. She is happy to place herself onto your lap or on the couch at your shoulder height, or… take a spot on your back, when you bend down to feed or clean, to snuggle and cuddle into your neck.
Elodie is around 12 months old. She shows us every day that she is ready to build a long term relationship again despite having been through an unsettling time being abandoned and having babies on the street before we rescued her. Yet Elodie is still loving and trusting. Whilst she is very affectionate, she is reluctant to be picked up. She is fine with other cats, but has not been with children or dogs while in our care.
(Click image to enlarge.)
We rescued Elodie from a backyard, where she had three very sick kittens who are doing better now. She has proven herself to be a great mother cat taking very special care of her kittens. With quality food, care and vetting, Elodie is well and ready for her next adventure.
Elodie’s adoption fee is $250. She is approximately 12 months old (estimated a March 2018 baby), desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained.
Elodie is in foster care with Nat in Kensington 2033
How to meet Elodie
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.