CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
On trial adoption.
Frejya is a beautiful tortoiseshell girl, with the softest fur and the longest tail. She loves to be brushed and generally made a fuss of and enjoys daily playtime. Once finished playing she will happily curl up at her human’s feet when it is time for bed. Her former owner has said “ She purrs while I pat her and, If I stop before she thinks she has had enough attention, she touches me on the arm with her paw and looks at me wide-eyed as if to say ‘Don’t stop!’
Freyja loves being brushed & groomed. She does not like being picked up, so I don’t do it.” In recent months she has started sleeping separately as she has gained more confidence.
Freyja (Formerly Butterfly – 900079000021007) is approximately 5 years old and is with Carer Sandra in Roseville Chase, 2069. Her adoption fee is $295.
How to meet Freyja
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.