CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Ginger (F) & Milo (M)
Milo and Ginger are a gorgeous brother/sister pair looking for a second chance at happiness. Nearly eight years ago they were lucky enough to find their first forever home through CatRescue when they were young kittens. They had the perfect life with a mum who loved them with all her heart, but unfortunately, she had to move back to Brazil due to family issues and even though she desperately wanted to, she wasn’t able to take them with her.
Ginger & Milo are very bonded and are inseparable. They love playing together, see some of their soft sibling antics here: https://youtu.be/s2Vn2wNaHZY (please copy into your web browser)
(Click image to enlarge.)
You’ll often find them curled up in one big ball sleeping on their favourite bed. Despite being siblings though, they have very distinct personalities.
Ginger is very smart and intelligent. She’s extremely curious, always sniffing around looking for something new and fun to do. She loves to chat and is usually very comfortable around people. She’s playful and loves watching tv with her favourite human company. She’s also a purring machine, so it’s easy to know when she’s happy, which is basically all the time.
Milo is a very sweet boy but he can be a bit shy and reserved at first. He needs some time to get used to people but when he does, he’s very affectionate and loves attention. He’ll follow you around the house rubbing his head on your leg to say hello and beg for your attention by poking you with his paw. You won’t be able to resist him!
Ginger & Milo are approximately 8 years old and are in perfect health, having been cared for beautifully by their first mum.
Give this gorgeous pair the second chance they deserve. They are in foster care with Barabara in Surry Hills. They are approx. 8 years old and must be homed together. Their tax deductible adoption fee is $440. They are both desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Ginger & Milo
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.