CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Are you seeking a new fur friend who has the cutest facial expressions? a little one, curious and interested in the world? Happie may be petite yet she has a big heart & purr to match a tiger! She will provide long term happiness if you embrace her in your fur-ever family. Happie needs a fur-friend and we will be happy (too) to advise on a playmate.
Happie is the sweetest girl and affectionate with people and other cats. She is content to play with her toys, especially a ping-pong ball and enjoys the red light laser toys too! She may be a little shy initially, however, she has settled into her foster family very well, and provides cat kisses and cuddles to her foster Mum.
(Click image to enlarge.)
We rescued Happie when she was handed into a vet with brand new kittens. She was a very patient Mum despite only being a kitten herself.
Happie’s adoption fee is $250. She is approximately 10 to 12 months, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained.
Happie is in foster care with Yuki in Alexandria.
How to meet Happie
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.