CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: Oct 2021 DOB: Dec 2021
Colour: Ginger and whiteColour:Black and white
Gender: Male Gender: Female
Microchip: 991 001 004 208 650Microchip:900 164 002 081 310
Super bonded Harlem and Betty are looking for their forever home. These kittens were introduced at a young age and are now inseparable. They are sweet, gentle and loving.
The day typically starts with morning cuddles on the bed. Harlem will wrap his little paws around your neck and gently knead your chest. Betty will jump on your chest and push her head in your hands to wake you up. She insists on lots of pats and ear scratches. They are both little purr machines.
After their cuddles they wait patiently at the shower door until it is vacant. Then it is shower playtime. They splash in the water and stare intently at the water dripping down the shower screen. After their shower and breakfast, they zoom around the house. They are super playful.
They spend hours chasing each other through the cat tunnel and jumping on the climbing frames. Cat toys and soft balls will keep them amused for hours.
Finally, it is sleep time. They spend most of their days sleeping in a bed on my desk basking in the sun. They are amazing co-workers. Pushing pencils on the floor keeps them amused for long periods as does supervising the printer and practicing their typing skills.
At night these exhausted babies like to sleep curled up next to your legs or on a blanket on the windowsill or armchair. Harlem will often sneak up a little closer during the night and snuggle next to your head.
They are currently living in a busy household with adult children and 3 resident cats.
Betty and Harlem are such gorgeous kittens and would be the perfect addition to any house.
How to meet Harlem and Betty
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please fill out the form below.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.
6. Keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Instagram or joining our mailing list.