CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Harrie is a stunning blue/grey and white lad looking for his forever home. Due to no fault of his own, Harrie has come into care after a change in his owner’s circumstances. Born in October 2018, he is approximately 7 mths of age. Harrie is a sweet, gentle, energetic and playful boy whom loves affection & enjoys a ‘chat’.
(Click image to enlarge.)
He currently lives with 4 cats and in his previous home was relaxed around children (ages 9 & 10). Harrie interacts well with his 4 foster fur-kids and has even taken to sleeping on the bed alongside them.
Being a friendly boy, with bursts of energy, he would be perfect for a family with another playful young cat or kitten. If you are interested in adopting him, his adoption fee is $250. He is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Harrie
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.