CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Name: KyloName: Liam
Colour: White and BlackColour: White and Grey
Gender: MaleGender: Male
Microchip: 900 164 001 927 386Microchip: 953 010 004 952 455
Kylo is a calm and absolutely delightful cat. When he arrived at Jennys (1st carer), he was sweet but very scared and absolutely panicked when picked up. He must have been badly treated. He blossomed into the sweetest and most affectionate boy who loves nothing more than a lap and cuddles. He also loves playing with Liam and they are very good friends. Catan is also a favourite game of his!
Liam is a very sweet and affectionate boy who loves a lap. He is also an adventurous cat who likes to get on the kitchen bench and watch you do the dishes. He is on 3 meals a day at present and is definitely a good weight but has taken to trying to steal food from the kitchen bench. He is a lovely boy who loves playing with Kylo and would be great with older kids. He doesn’t mind dogs but Kylo does so no dogs.
How to meet Kylo and Liam
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.