CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Name: LokietteName: Zeusette
DOB: Feb 2021DOB: Feb 2021
Gender: FemaleGender: Female
Microchip:953 010 005 560 704Microchip:953 010 005 560 700
Lokiette is the darker of the two and is super affectionate and very playful. She loves interactive toys (especially with fast movement) and climbing on people. Even though she is getting bigger, she loves sitting on your shoulder or playing with your hair. Lokiette is a very curious kitten and loves to climb to high places. She also loves looking at water dripping from sink!
Zeussette is the lighter tabby and is also very affectionate, gentle but very playful. She loves interactive toys (especially with fast movement). Zeusette will always find any opportunity to sit on your lap and also a purring machine.
The girls are currently living with young children and will be looking for a home together. Lokiette and Zeusette are with carer Inge in Mascot. Their adoption fee is $540 for the pair.
How to meet Lokiette and Zeusette
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.