CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Marmalade (M) & Snowflake(M)
Hi! We’re Marmalade and Snowflake, two adorable (if we do say so ourselves) 6 month old brothers in search of our “happily ever after”. We were originally adopted from an animal shelter by a lovely family with three small children, however one of our new family members turned out to be allergic to cats. Despite trying everything to resolve the situation, the family were eventually left with no choice but to give us up for rehoming. They were heartbroken!
(Click image to enlarge.)
We’re both outgoing, affectionate little purring machines, up for as much love and attention as we can get our paws on. We’re well behaved, house-trained, great with kids and even used to dogs now. We love to play together, whether it be jumping for our toys, playing hide and seek in empty paper bags, or a quick game of indoor kitten soccer around the room. Everyone we meet says we’re pretty cool little dudes.
As you can imagine we’ve become inseparable, so are hoping someone will fall in love with us and offer us BOTH a loving home together. We’re desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, flea-treated and wormed, and are ready for our new forever family.
So if you’re up for double the feline love and twice the fun, we’re the ones for you. Our little paws are crossed we’ll be meeting you soon!
Marmalade and Snowflake are in foster care with Judi at Mosman and they must be adopted together. The tax deductible adoption fee is $300 for both. Please contact Judi on 0414 850 927
All our cats are litter trained, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea and worm treated.
How to meet Marmalade and Snowflake
1. Please contact Judi on 0414 850 927. Or email email@example.com, include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s. Or complete the form below.
2. Usually we will contact you within 24 hours to have a chat and then put you in touch with our foster carer so that you can meet the cat/s.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home safety check.
4. All adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
5. Adoption payments – please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
6. CatRescue 901 relies solely on volunteers to operate and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to help us rescue an abandoned cat or kitten support us please make a tax deductible donation.
8. Consider becoming a Foster Carer.