CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Oleg (M) & Pumpkin (M)
Location: south western Sydney metropolitan
Hello our names are Oleg and Pumpkin. We are brothers from different mothers and are both lovely gingers. Although we came from separate litters we love each other dearly and that’s why our foster mummy has put us up to be adopted together.
(Click image to enlarge.)
We were found dumped in a car park when we were very little. CatRescue agreed to take us and it turned out I (Oleg) had an injured eye which couldn’t be saved. But my other eye is fine, just a little sensitive to light, that’s why it looks a bit closed in the photographs because of the photographer’s lights.
At our foster mum’s we live with other kittens and kids and we all get along with brilliantly. We love sleeping with the kids and we hang out all day playing and sleeping. Of course we also get into lots of mischief together!
Please help us find of forever homes. Love Oleg and Pumpkin
Oleg and Pumpkin are 3 months old, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea & worm treated. They are litter trained.
How to meet Oleg & Pumpkin
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.