CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Opal (F) & Aspen (M)
At approximately 12 weeks old, Opal is a little cutie. Being blind doesn’t faze her one bit. Her excellent hearing means she can play, jump & rough house with her best buddy Aspen. She has mind mapped her safe area to perfection so she knows where everything is and runs around just as fast as Aspen. She loves a cuddle when not being playful. Having a smaller frame her little legs move fast to keep up. Her favourite time is supper time !!! After supper and playing, the next best thing is cuddle time.
Being blind, Opal will need to be re-homed to an uncluttered, reliable environment. Cats are brilliant at mind mapping their territory, but if things are left lying around that are not in the ‘map’ they can bump into them.
(Click image to enlarge.)
How to meet Opal & Aspen
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.