CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
DOB: Oct 2022
Microchip:900 164 002 063 097
If you are looking for a new companion or a work buddy then Ophelia is your girl!
Ophelia is just a stunning kitten both in looks and personality. She is an absolute sweetheart and is very gentle and affectionate.
Ophelia’s days are spent lounging in the sun on my desk. Whilst not a lap cat (yet) she will sleep as close to me as possible. She loves to be patted and will reward you with the loudest purr. She is an absolute purr machine and even purrs in her sleep.
Ophelia is very cat friendly and is currently being fostered with the beautiful Chester (ginger and white boy). Ophelia and Chester love rumbling and chasing each other around the house.
Ophelia is living with a medium size dog. She was initially scared of Eddie but has quickly become dog friendly.
Ophelia is looking for a new home with humans that will spend lots of time admiring and patting her gorgeous silky coat. She doesn’t like loud noise so would prefer a quieter home.
She would love to be adopted with Chester or to a home with a young cat friend to play with.
Ophelia is FIV+and she is a very healthy girl. For more information on FIV go to https://catrescue901.org.au/fiv/
(Click image to enlarge.)
If you would like to meet Ophelia, she is with carer Carole in St Ives. Her adoption fee is $295.
How to meet Ophelia
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please fill out the form below.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.
6. Keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Instagram or joining our mailing list.