CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Peach (F) & Rose (F)
Rose and her three older kittens were brought rescue’s attention by builders after their owner had moved out and dumped them outside in the cold all alone in the middle of June. Understandably they were wary but have blossomed in our care for three months with a very dedicated foster carer. Rescue put in a joint effort to help and we were able to bring this lovely family on board.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Peach is quite shy and adores her mum, Rose. They love being cuddled up together sleeping and grooming each other. They are an ideal companion pair who would be very easy together.
Peach is a pretty girl who will romp with her siblings. She plays actively with toys, especially little balls and interacts with toys on sticks. Whilst Peach is fine with her foster family, she may at times hide in her play tunnel if not confident with new visitors. She can be picked up and cuddled for shorter periods and has just become used to being bushed with a soft brush. She loves healthy treats.
Peach will make a lovely companion but is still a little shy however with time and love from her new family, she will settle.
Peach and Rose are at PetStock Mona Vale. Rose is approx. 2 years old and Peach is 9 months old. They are ready for their new home together. Their tax deductible adoption fee is $400. They are both desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained. Please ring PetStock Mona Vale to organise meeting these lovely girls Phone: (02) 9997 4688
How to meet Peach and Rose
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.