CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Peter (M) & Rue (F)
Are you interested in providing a safe yet fun new home for these two rescues?
Peter “Pete” (tabby boy) & Rue (calico girl) are bonded siblings, and approximately 9 months old.
Pete is a giant kitten in nature, he is very playful with humans, cats and dogs whether they are small or large! Pete loves toys, hiding in cat tunnels, rolling himself up in towels and chasing his house-mate dogs around. He would suit a home with other cats or cat-friendly dogs. He has a big personality, and will befriend anyone who pays him attention and feeds him 🙂
Rue is an attention seeker and loves pats. She will chase you around the house for food and attention. Rue is very playful and energetic and gets along with dogs and cats. Initially Rue is a little shy but it won’t be long before she will be very happy in her hew home. She will appreciate older, gentle children who would give her attention and play with toys for her amusement. She is happy having games with a small dog too.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Pete & Rue are, desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated, and litter trained.
Pete and Rue are being rehomed for us at PETstock Broadway. Please ring for more information or to organise a time to meet them: PETstock Broadway please phone (02) 9211 4840
How to meet Peter & Rue
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.