CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Rosebud (F)
Rosebud is stunning. She is a petite and exquisite looking cat with satin soft white fur and gorgeous green eyes. This good looker has a personality to match – affectionate, talkative, playful and sweet; Rosebud has it all.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Rescued with her two young kittens after her human family moved, Rosebud gratefully entered foster care where she now has all the food, warmth and cuddles she wants.
Rosebud would be happy as an only cat, but doesn’t mind sharing the house with other felines. She does need to be strictly an indoor only cat because not only is she white (and therefore more prone to skin cancers) but she was born deaf. Fortunately this has no impact on her quality of life or her ability to do all the things she needs to do as a cat; it only means that she is more vulnerable to injury (such as being hit by a car) if let outside. Rosebud is completely litter trained.
Rosebud is incredibly affectionate and loves to spend her days curled up with her carer or lying on the couch. She is very easy to look after and a joy to have around. Rosebud will make someone a loyal, loving and lifelong companion.
Rosebud is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, and flea & worm treated. She is litter trained. Rosebud is in foster care with Kelly in MELBOURNE. Her adoption fee is $200.
How to meet Rosebud
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact Kelly on 0416 940 852 or email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.