CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Sammy (M) & Smudge (M)
Sammy (black) is a very affectionate, gentle boy, he loves his belly rubs and his food. He is a very sweet young man, he loves to sit with you and loves his pats and baby talk. Playtime with him is always gentle, his claws never come out, he is full of kisses and headbutts. He is a very special boy!
(Click image to enlarge.)
Smudge (grey and white) is a sweet boy, he loves to climb. He is very playful and absolutely loves his toys. He will play hide and seek with you at times. He loves his pats as well as lap cuddles. He is a darling little boy!
Sammy and Smudge can be shy with strangers, however once they are comfortable in their environment they are very friendly and loving, they will even sit on your lap. Sammy and Smudge are bonded brothers and will need to be rehomed together.
Sammy and Smudge are in foster care with Opal in Woolloomooloo They are approx. 2 years old and ready for their new home together. Their tax deductible adoption fee is $400. They are both desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Sammy & Smudge
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.