CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Meet Tuppence (F)
Tuppence is a sweet, affectionate cat once she knows you. She will be shy to start with. She needs a quieter environment with no children. She has the most expressive eyes and a very pretty face.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Tuppence can be playful and adventurous, but more than anything she loves attention and to be in the company of her foster carer. Her favourite things include lap cuddles from her foster family and playing with her toys. Tuppence is dog and cat friendly, but very shy and would not be comfortable living with a family with children.
Tuppence is in foster care at St Marys. She is 10 months old and ready for her hew home. Her tax deductible adoption fee is $250. She is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and litter trained.
How to meet Tuppence
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s. Or complete the form below.
2. Usually we will contact you within 24 hours to have a chat and then put you in touch with our foster carer so that you can meet the cat/s.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home safety check.
4. All adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
5. Adoption payments – please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
6. CatRescue 901 relies solely on volunteers to operate and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to help us rescue an abandoned cat or kitten support us please make a tax deductible donation.
8. Consider becoming a Foster Carer.