CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
We understand that circumstances change and you may find that you can no longer continue making your regular contributions to us. We are unable to stop the payments at this end, you must initiate the cancellation.
Here’s how to cancel your subscription through your PayPal profile.
Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up until three business days before the next scheduled payment.
- Click here to go to PayPal and log in.
- Click Profile near the top of the page (the gear icon next to Log Out).
- Look for Payment Settings (don’t click it).
- Click Pre-approved payments beneath Payment Settings.
- A new page opens with a list of payments. Look for CatRescue.com.au and click on it. (Do not confuse with CatRescue901.org.au)
- Click Cancel under Subscription Details at the top.
- A new page will load where you can confirm your cancellation and further payments for this old subscription will not be taken from your PayPal account.
If you need a refund for your subscription, please complete the form below to contact us for assistance. You must cancel the subscription at least three business days before the scheduled date of the next payment to avoid a charge. If you cancel a subscription on the day of a scheduled payment, the payment might still be sent.