CatRescue 901 is a small team of volunteers who are dedicated to helping cats in need in pounds and the community. We do not receive any funding and are only able to continue our vital rescue work thanks to the generosity of the community. Donations over $2 are tax deductible. Thank you for your support.
Ben is a special cat and will be an absolutely perfect companion for the right person. When he came to us, it was clear that he’s suffered some emotional damage over the years and it has been amazing to see him come out of his shell in the time we’ve had him – he’s responded so well to all the love and attention and sometimes even shows a playful cheeky side. He is a low maintenance, easy to care for cat – so by no means a kitten anymore.
(Click image to enlarge.)
Ben is a sweet and cuddly boy. He doesn’t move a lot throughout the day but loves being warm and cosy in his bed with people around and lots of pats and rubs. He would be perfectly suited to a single or couple who are home a lot of the time and are after a quiet, low maintenance companion and can commit to Ben’s care long term. We have noticed Ben particularly thrives when we are at home – he will purr and rub all over us and you can tell he adores the company we give him. He would not be suited to other pets or children as he can scare easily and will hide under the sofa with too many people around.
We love Ben and would love nothing more than to see him meet his forever owner as he really deserves it. If you are looking after a companion to sit with you while you watch TV or work from home, we hope you’ll consider meeting Ben!
Ben (991 001 001 232 582) is approximately 10 years old and is with Carer Caitlin in Cremorne, 2090. His adoption fee is $150.
How to meet Ben
Our special rescue cats are all available for adoption. Please read the adoption process and contact us if you would like to organise to meet one or more of our cats/kittens.
1. Please contact email@example.com or complete the form below. Include your name, phone number and cat’s name/s, and we will contact you as soon as we can.
2. We will call you to have a chat and then put you in touch with the foster carer so that you can meet them.
3. In line with ethical rescue practice, we will visit to do a home check before the adoption is finalised and all adoptions are on a 2 weeks trial basis.
4. Adoption payments – Please ensure when adopting that you donate the adoption fee here.
5. CatRescue 901 is solely run and supported by volunteers and we rely on donations to rescue kittens and cats and to run our ongoing subsidised desexing program. If you would like to support us please make a tax deductible donation.